$20,000 over four years
Awarded to outstanding first-year students with a commitment to academic excellence, leadership potential, and community service.
To apply, students must:
- Complete the Application for Admission to Gonzaga University by February 1
- Complete the Gonzaga Leaders Scholarship Application by February 1
- Have a cumulative unweighted GPA of at least 3.5 at the time of application
- Complete one of the following:
- SAT score of at least 1310 (Math and Evidence-based Reading and Writing)
- ACT score of at least 28 (composite)
- Complete ten (10) Honors, AP, IB, or Cambridge Courses (or similar) during high school (evaluated based on transcript submitted with the application for admission)
Postmarked deadline for completed applications is February 1.
The Gonzaga Leaders Scholarship Program was established to recognize and honor students whose commitment to academic excellence, leadership potential, and community service has been made evident in their high school and pre-collegiate involvement. Gonzaga University has offered a leadership scholarship since 2001, in acknowledgement of the need for leaders in service to the common good.
Submission Deadline: Gonzaga Leaders Scholarship (GLS) application materials must be post-marked or submitted electronically no later than February 1.
To apply for the Gonzaga Leaders Scholarship, applicants must:
- Complete the following application form (including the leadership resume format below and creative expression of leadership - written, video, audio, or photo).
- Have a cumulative unweighted GPA of at least 3.5 (at the time of application for this scholarship)