$8,000 over four years
To apply, students must:
- Complete the Application for Admission to Gonzaga University by December 1
- Complete the Dauna Leigh Bauer Scholarship Application by January 1
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by December 1
For undocumented students, submit WASFA or Needs Analysis Form
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.75
- Complete one of the following:
- Complete ten (10) Honors, AP, IB, or Cambridge Courses (or similar) during high school (evaluated based on transcript submitted with the application for admission)
- SAT score of at least 1310 (Math and Evidence-based Reading and Writing)
- ACT score of at least 28 (composite)
- Submit an essay on the topic provided
- To apply online, you must complete the scholarship application during this session. You will not have the ability to save your work. To help you speed the process, you may cut and paste your essay responses from a word document.
Postmarked deadline for completed applications is January 1.
The Dauna Leigh Bauer Scholarship was established in memory of Dauna Leigh Bauer, a Gonzaga graduate who pursued a career in government service where she received numerous awards for excellence and achievement. Dauna was a woman with a keen sense of responsibility and deep appreciation for the importance of education. She wished that scholarships be awarded to students who share her sense of responsibility and appreciation for education.
Gonzaga is a Catholic, Jesuit, liberal arts university dedicated to the education of the whole person. GU provides a nationally-commended education founded on classical principles, with a commitment to diversity.