$10,000 over four years
Professor Daniel Brajcich taught in the Accounting Department of the School of Business Administration at Gonzaga University for over 50 years. He established a flagship program whose graduates head corporations, CPA firms, and universities. In 1987, grateful alumni founded the Daniel Brajcich Scholarship Fund to assist students interested in pursuing a business degree at Gonzaga University.
The Scholarship Fund is offering financial assistance of $2,500 per year, renewable for four years, to outstanding students who demonstrate financial need and enroll in the School of Business Administration during their freshman year at Gonzaga. Scholarship recipients are expected to maintain good academic standing, a 2.0 GPA, and full-time status with a major in the School of Business Administration.
Application Process Requirements:
- Complete the Application for Admission to Gonzaga University by December 1
- Cumulative unweighted high school GPA of at least 3.5
- Complete one of the following:
- SAT score of 1230 (Math and Evidence-based Reading and Writing)
- ACT score of 26
- Complete eight Honors, AP, IB, or Cambridge Courses (or similar) during high school (evaluated based on transcript submitted with the application for admission)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by December 1
For undocumented students, submit WASFA or Needs Analysis Form
- Complete the Daniel G. Brajcich Scholarship Application, including the required application essay
- Intend to enroll at Gonzaga University with a major in the School of Business Administration