Gonzaga Kennel Club
One of the loudest, and proudest student sections in the nation.
During the 2011-2012 season, the Kennel Club made the semi-final round of the "Naismith Student Section of the Year" award. The Kennel is ranked by opposing teams as one of the toughest arenas to play in throughout the country. We look forward to continuing on with this tradition and can't wait to cheer on our team!
One of Gonzaga's strongest traditions, the Kennel Club is entering its 34th season!
Join the Kennel Club today:
Kennel Club Membership ('18-'19 memberships available starting July 1st!)
Kennel Club Memberships Include:
- Official '18-'19 Kennel Club Shirt
- Kennel Club Draw String Bag
- Special Edition Promo Item
- Local Discounts
- and Members-only promo items throughout the year!
Kennel Cares is a branch of the Kennel Club that is dedicated to connecting communities through service and sports. The purpose is to show that Kennel Club is universal, supporting all aspects of Gonzaga’s Jesuit mission through giving back. Gonzaga’s athletic programs are increasingly successful because of the communities that pour their efforts into them. Our goal as Kennel Cares is to take the passion that GU students have for service and sports and return it to these communities.
Ways to get involved with Kennel Cares include; SOUL, Ignite Basketball, GUSR, Lose the Shoes via Grass Roots Soccer. We are challenging the entire Kennel Club to get involved and give back to the communities that have helped to make Gonzaga athletics as successful as they are today.
The Gonzaga Social Club creates a community for all members, 21+, to interact with each other in a safe, exciting, and respectable atmosphere! Social Club events will provide members with the opportunity to unite as a community and celebrate the success of Gonzaga sports. Game watches, gatherings following predetermined games, as well as other special events will be held throughout the year. Memberships are available to all Kennel Club members that are 21+ for an additional $15.
Social Club Memberships Include:
- GU Social Club Jersey
- No cover-charge at exclusive organized select events
- Free shuttles to and from select events
- Discounts on specialty drinks and other food specials at select events
Vegas Packs (for social events):
Vegas Packs are coordinated by Kennel Club. These packs include specific club entrance from Saturday – Tuesday and entrance to two alumni pre-game socials. Vegas packs are available for Kennel Club members, non Kennel Club members, and alumni.
To learn more or with questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase your Vegas Pack. (available starting early 2019)
Tickets for the WCC tournament
General WCC Vegas Tournament Info
The West Coast Conference Championships is played annually at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada in the Month of March.
Students interested in attending the tournament should check their zagmail for ticket and Vegas pack information. In order to obtain tickets, on a day and time designated by Gonzaga Athletics, students must line up to purchase men's WCC tickets. Women's tickets are sold at the Orleans Arena.
What You Need to Do before you line up for tickets *IMPORTANT*:
Each student needs to go online to create a ticket account with their contact information. After creating a ticket account online, students will bring their account number to the distribution. **Creating an account online DOES NOT mean you have secured yourself a student WCC ticket. Creating a ticket account online will make the selling process at distribution a much quicker process.
Create your online ticket account.
- Your Ticket: Gonzaga receives a total allotment of 200 student tickets to the WCC Tournament (including athletic department promotional activities). Students may purchase one WCC Tournament student ticket for each of the Quarterfinal, Semifinal and Championship games. You are required to purchase all three games with this ticket package. Tickets for the Quarterfinal, Semifinal and Championship games are $10 per game for a total of $30. Tickets are only good for the session Gonzaga plays in.
Teams playing in the WCC Tournament Championship have access to an additional 200 student tickets. Once the allotment of $30 all-games ticket package (Quarterfinal, Semifinal and Championship games) are sold out, the ticket office will sell 200 Championship only tickets ($10). Should Gonzaga not advance to the Championship game, students will not be charged and will not have a ticket to the game.
- Payment: VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER ONLY. For those students who purchased a ticket to all 3 games of the tournament, your card will be charged $10 each time Gonzaga advances to the next round.
- Ticket Pick-Up: You will receive a ticket voucher the evening of distribution. Students must then pick up their hard ticket in Las Vegas at the student ticket table at the Orleans Arena starting 1 hour before the game. The student ticket table is located at the top of the stairs/escalator before entering the Orleans Arena.
**Any lost tickets WILL NOT be reprinted.**
- Communication: Stay connected with @GonzagaTix on Twitter for updated ticket pick-up information while you are in Las Vegas!
Tickets for the NCAA Tournament
General NCAA Tournament First Round Info
Gonzaga Athletics will send out emails about the NCAA tournament following the WCC tournament.
General NCAA Tournament Regional Rounds Info
The Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight will take place at the host site of the regional that Gonzaga is in. We will have 50 tickets available for students to purchase. Watch your email for sale date and times as Gonzaga advances through the Tournament.
General NCAA Final Four and Championship Info
The Final Four and NCAA Championship move locations annually. If Gonzaga advances to the Final Four the Athletic Department will send out communication on how to purchase student tickets through the NCAA. There will be 700 student tickets made available to Gonzaga Students.