ZAGFEST EXHIBITION SPACE
Friday August 26, 2022
Location: Herak Lawn
For details on business community exhibition space and pricing contact our student sales execs at: email@example.com
Campus Department and Non-Profit Exhibition Space:
For details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibition spaces must be paid IN FULL prior to July 31, 2022.
- Refunds are only permitted if New Student & Family Programs or Gonzaga University cancels Zag Fest due to but not limited to weather, Covid-19 protocols, air quality levels, or other acts of God.
- No refunds will be issued if a business decides to not attend Zag Fest due to their own circumstances.
Loading and Unloading
- More information coming soon!
- Please arrive on time. This ensures the event starts and ends in a prompt manner.
University Policy and Procedures
- You must agree to follow all policies and procedures outlined by Gonzaga University permitting outside vendors on campus.
COVID-19 Policy and Procedure
- You must agree to follow all policies and procedures outlined by Gonzaga University regarding COVID-19. These policies and procedures are subject to change.
Food Policy and Procedure
- More information regarding food policy and procedure will be coming soon.
Interactive Exhibition Space Regulations
- You must have a creative and interactive exhibition space in order to participate in ZagFest.
- You may not stand at your booth and hand out pamphlets or pencils.
- You must have an interactive space in order to engage our New Students.
- Nothing with glass is permitted.
- No alcohol or cannabis of any kind is permitted on campus.