Formerly known as Fall Family Weekend, Zag Fam Weekend is a time when families are invited to enjoy a slice of campus life. Please be aware that Parent Orientation is a separate experience, hosted by the Parent and Family Relations office just before Fall semester begins. Separate registration required.
Upcoming Zag Fam Weekends
2018: Friday, October 5 - Sunday, October 7
2019: Friday, October 4 - Sunday, October 6
Benefits of Registration
- Support of Zag Fam Weekend
- Full schedule and details on all offerings, with up-to-the-minute updates on our event app
- Access to the Academic Social for your entire party, to share appetizers, beer, wine, and lemonade with our deans and faculty on Friday evening
- A 15% off coupon for the ZagShop
- Opportunity to visit classes on Friday from our drop-in list
A link to our new event app, with the full schedule, is available in your registration confirmation.
- Friday: program options begin mid-day and continue on into late-night fun in Hemmingson.
Class visit list available October 1, or arrange through your student.
Study Abroad Fair at 1pm
Career & Professional Development session at 3pm
Arnold Lecture with Dr. Kirk Besmer at 4pm
Academic Social at 5pm includes refreshments
Evening choir and play performances
- Saturday: various programs from 9:30am until after midnight.
Morning academic lectures/activities from 9:30am-12:30pm
Pep Rally at mid-day features food trucks, student performances and clubs
Numerica Kraziness in the Kennel at 4pm, doors open at 3pm. Public, no ticket event.
Athletic, club, and other activities all day!
- Sunday: masses, COG brunch, hike options, and play matinee
Choose the Map & Directions option, below, for links to local hotel and activity information, as well as campus parking and directions. Parking is complimentary on campus all weekend - please be mindful of no-parking zones and disabled spots.
Need a wheelchair? Complete the Wheelchair Reservation Form.
Suggestions or Questions? Contact Angela Ruff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-313-3572
Families with a junior or senior in high school who would like to visit with an Admissions counselor, tour campus, or visit classes during ZagFam Weekend are welcome! Choose the Visit photo option, below.