Marian Hall is located at 1015 East Boone Avenue.
As the Outdoor Pursuits themed community, residents share a passion for outdoor recreation as well as an interest in environmental issue. The Marian community provides outdoor adventures and activities to foster friendship, instill confident outdoor skills, and promote an ethic of conservation and stewardship. This community boasts a number of common area lounge space for students to hang out and socialize, including a large main lobby, game room, library, and lounge space. It also has a large grassy courtyard for students to BBQ during nice weather.
- Co-ed building
- 1st and 2nd year students
- Open-corridor style
- 2 floors
- 4 wings
- 1 ARD, 2 RAs, Residence Director office
- Ping pong, pool, and foosball tables
- Priority access and free rental of most outdoor equipment through GU Outdoors Program.
- In this community, participation in a meal plan is optional
- Carpeted floors
- Study room with table and chairs as well as sofas, also has a whiteboard wall
- 2 large bike storage rooms
- Game room with pool, air hockey, and ping pong
- Large common room with vending machine, large table for studying, couches and TV
- Full kitchen: 2 ovens and ranges, large fridge, microwave, storage, sink
- Outdoor courtyard with barbecues and tables and benches
- Common room with tables and chairs for studying, sofas, fireplace, vending machine, and piano
- Full kitchen with 1 oven and range, large fridge, microwave, sink, and storage
- Chairs for studying
Note: These rooms have moveable furniture. The dimensions are approximate. Exact dimensions may vary slightly.