Madonna Hall is located at 1020 North Cincinnati Street.
Madonna, located on the east side of the Gonzaga campus, is a co-ed residence hall that houses about 120 students. Men and women live on separate floors with a kitchenette on each floor. The basement houses a large kitchen area available for all students, a recreational area, and easy access to the COG and Mulligan Field. The rooms in Madonna are spacious, have large windows, and sinks. Madonna residents traditionally form a strong community.
- Co-Ed Hall
- 1st year students
- Corridor Style Building
- 3 Floors
- 6 Wings
- 5 Resident Assistants and 1 Chaplain
- Big Screen TV, two pool tables, one foosball table, one ping-pong table
- Kitchenette on each floor, large kitchen in the basement and first floor, study room, 5 free washers and dryers
- Ceiling Dimension: 8'
- Carpeted Rooms
- Lobby: two tables for studying with chairs, 2 couches and other chairs around a TV
- 1 kitchenette: microwave, fridge/freezer and sink, cabinet space
- 1 full kitchen: stove, fridge and freezer, table and chairs, cabinet space, sink, coffee table and two couches
- Patio: 1 table and chairs, bike lockers
- Pool table
- Large dining table and chairs
- Ping pong table
- TV with couches
- Kitchen: stove, fridge and freezer, cabinet space, microwave, toaster, res life dishes
Note: These rooms have moveable furniture. The dimensions are approximate. Exact dimensions may vary slightly.