Here you will find a variety of housing information regarding off-campus living options for students, including:
- Theme Housing information and application.
- Gonzaga owns and operates 9 houses off-campus.
- Gonzaga owned off-campus apartment information.
- Gonzaga owns and operates 3 off-campus apartment buildings.
- Virtual bulletin board to point you in the direction of non-GU owned off-campus properties you may be interested in.
- This website is managed by the Gonzaga University Housing Office. The bulletin board serves as a place for landlords to post vacancies in apartments and houses, and for students who are subleasing a space for one or more semesters. The renters (students) can use this website to easily find vacancies and contact information for the landlords.
- Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that Gonzaga University is not responsible or liable for contracts/leases between individuals. In addition, Gonzaga University does not endorse or sponsor any of the agencies, services, advertisements, properties or landlords included on this website. The information is provided only as an aid in your search for housing.
- For additional resources and guidance for managing the relationship between yourself as tenants and non-GU owned off-campus landlords, refer to the Landlord-Tenant Relationship Guide.
Preference is given only to registered Gonzaga students who have fulfilled the University's two year on-campus living requirement or are above 21 years of age. Incoming freshman and sophomore status students are not eligible for off-campus housing.
For further information on Gonzaga University's off-campus properties, residency requirements or to obtain an application, please contact our off-campus Residence Director, at (509) 313-4524 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org.