About this Learning Living Community (LLC):
Coughlin's 3rd Floor is home to Gonzaga's Cura Personalis LLC. Translated from Latin, meaning "care for the whole person," this community strives to encapsulate the values of personal and spiritual well-being through its holistic wellness programming. Students in this community will be challenged to develop their mind, body and spirit from events that promote good study habits, healthy physical activity, and spiritual exploration. Students interested in living in a tight-knit community that encourages balanced living in college are highly encouraged to apply!
Open to: First and Second Years, Men and Women
Additional Requirements: None
- Wellness Challenges: tackle a specific facet of wellness with your peers every other week.
- Guest Speakers: ranging from on campus faculty to local professionals.
- Core Events: connect and engage with your community over hall dinners, programs and other weekly engagements.
Benefits of this LLC:
- Extremely large common spaces, perfect for study groups or private meditation
- Modern recreational equipment and new kitchen facilities
- Direct access to University Ministry and a Jesuit-in-Residence
- Historically known for their involvement in intramural sports and group studying
Live from the Hall:
"Sophomores and freshman are great at helping each other. There's a natural brotherhood that echoes throughout the entire wing." - Mason
"One of my favorite programs on the floor are the hall dinners. They are fun and get both the girls and guys together across the wings to really celebrate and engage in Cura Personalis." - Camie
Location: Coughlin Hall, 3rd Floor
Living Style: Traditional Corridor, men and women in separate wings