All rising sophomore students, whether they lived at home or on campus this year (for one or both semesters) will be included in Rising Sophomore Signups.
Here are some important dates and notes on what students can expect from the rising sophomore (second year) room selection process for the 2022-23 Academic Year:
- Housing applications are available on ZagLiving
- February 6- Applications Due. Students who submit their application by this deadline will be randomized and assigned a time slot for room selection. Students who turn their applications in after the deadline will receive later time slots.
- February 14-Time slots for room selection will be emailed to all students who have completed their housing applications
- February 15-Female Student Selection Night
- February 16-Male Student Selection Night
- Room Selection takes place online in ZagLiving
Roommate groups are formed in the housing application and must be established before room selection to function correctly. Students can create, join or leave roommate groups, as they wish. Roommate groups allow students to pair with a preferred roommate or roommates. The student in the roommate group that receives the earliest time slot will be able to assign all students in the group to the same room/apartment/suite, assuming there are enough open beds open to accommodate the group. We remind students that they should have a plan in place to break up their roommate group, in the event that they do not see a space available for all of the students in the group at the earliest selection time. The student with the earliest time slot cannot assign students in the group to multiple rooms/apartments/suites. You can find more details about roommate groups here.
Rising sophomores will be able to select from a range of traditional, apartment, and suite style buildings. You can read more about the styles of housing at Gonzaga here. Information regarding specific buildings being available will not be provided until closer to selection night. For the most up to date information regarding building availability, we advise following us on Instagram @GonzagaHousing
We encourage and remind Zags to be flexible with this process. Not everyone who wants an apartment will be able to select one, just as not all groups of 4 or 6 students will be able to select a space to accommodate their whole group.