Why should residents get involved?
Everyone has gifts to share. Your perspectives, experience, insights and contributions are a valued part of the conversation.
- What is your vision for the neighborhood you live in?
- What is good about this community we share?
- What can make our neighborhood better?
How you can participate
- Suggest places and events where the GU team can meet and engage neighbors
- Agree to be interviewed for the map; you must be willing to share your address and first name for the database
- Attend a reporting session or town hall
- Participate in a small group meeting
Telephone: (509) 313-6856 or (509) 313-6095
If you prefer, connect with the MAPS Project through the Logan Neighborhood Council Representative, contact Hazel Jackson at (509) 340-1885 or via email here.