A non-degree course designed for male and female professionals who wish to develop skills and practices for advancing women in the workplace.
Topics covered include:
- Leadership & Identity
- Gender & Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Overcoming the Confidence Gap
- Compensation and Negotiation
- Work-Life Balance
- Develop skills to communicate and negotiate authentically and confidently in various situations.
- Gain tools and skills to navigate the unique dilemmas that working women face, such as “double-binds” and “unconscious bias.”
- Understand one’s individual, unique leadership identity and how it surfaces in teams.
- Enhance one’s emotional intelligence for greater effectiveness in leadership roles.
- Identify practices and attitudes that contribute to a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance.
Approximately three (3) months
Online, plus four (4) full-day classes on campus
$2,900 (a special introductory cost for the first cohort)
*Note: Federal financial aid cannot be applied to this program
1st Cohort Schedule:
- Application period opens in June 2018 (date TBA)
- Program begins in early September 2018
- 1st on-campus immersion: October 12 – 13
- 2nd on-campus immersion: Nov 30-Dec 1
- Program concludes mid-December
Questions can be sent to email@example.com