Types of Offerings
Gonzaga University's leadership division offers companies and organizations unique programs and trainings to build capacity, increase motivation, and accelerate leadership development.
- Emerging Leaders Program (10 months)
- Authentic Leadership (3 days)
Authentic LeadershipFormerly called Self-Aware & Servant-Led, this is a three-day, overnight experience designed to help you lead teams courageously, transparently, and with awareness of your leadership identity and approach. The program includes pre-work and post-work, and awards participants 3 CE credits.
- Next Offerings: May 22nd - 24th, 2018 or September 19th - 21st , 2018
Registration is first come, first-serve (maximum 12 individuals per cohort)
- Venue: Ross Point Conference Center, Post Falls, ID (20 minutes from Spokane, WA)
- Cost: $2,500/person (includes accommodation and meals)
- Lead Instructors: Joe Albert, Ph.D. and Rachelle Strawther, M.A.
- Number of CE credits: 3
- Additional instructors: Kevin Parker, MBA, Tina Geithner, PhD, and Ev Hopkins, MA
Assessment Tools Offered
Webinars offered by the Leadership Training & Development department at Gonzaga University include Adaptive Leadership, Mindfulness, Leadership & Storytelling, Servant Leadership, Team Building, Emotional Intelligence, and more.
WOMEN LEAD Conferences
These one-day conferences in Spokane and Seattle are designed to educate and empower women, personally and professionally. Conference includes interactive presentations, keynote speakers, skill-building workshops, opportunities for free coaching sessions, and more.
Customized Programs for Organizations
- Servant Leadership
- Adaptive Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Public Speaking
- Project Leadership
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership & Storytelling
- Difficult Conversations
- Group Facilitation
- WOMEN LEAD Conferences
- Leading Change