As part of the mission to challenge its community and inspire meaningful leadership, the School of Leadership Studies presents WOMEN LEAD, an initiative designed to educate and empower women, forge new alliances, and move the needle on workplace equality.
Through programs such as full-day conferences, presentations, workshops, and a new Certificate in Women's Leadership, WOMEN LEAD equips women and men to support and encourage women's advancement.
- A 3-month online/on-campus program designed to support women's advancement in the workplace.
- Anyone (male, female or transgender) with 5 years work experience and/or an undergraduate degree is encouraged to apply.
- Approximate time commitment is 3-5 hours per week online, plus two (2) intensives (2 days each) on Gonzaga's campus.
- Winter/Spring cohort runs from January 21st thru May 3rd, 2019.
- Cost: $3,200
- Learn more and apply HERE.
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at Hemmingson Center
- Cost: $165
- Conference is now FULL! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list.
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at Museum of Flight
- Cost: $189
- Registration now open! Click here for registration options.