As part of the mission to challenge its community and inspire meaningful leadership, the School of Leadership Studies presents WOMEN LEAD, an initiative designed to educate and empower women, forge new alliances, and move the needle on workplace equality.
Through programs such as full-day conferences, presentations, workshops, and a new Certificate in Women's Leadership, WOMEN LEAD equips women and men to support and encourage women's advancement.
- A 3-month online/on-campus program designed to support women's advancement in the workplace.
- Anyone (male, female or transgender) with 5 years work experience and/or an undergraduate degree is encouraged to apply.
- Approximate time commitment is 3-5 hours per week online, plus two (2) intensives (2 days each) on Gonzaga's campus.
- Winter/Spring cohort runs from January 21st thru May 3rd, 2019.
- Cost: $3,200
- Learn more and apply HERE.
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at Hemmingson Center
- Cost: $165
- Registration is open and spots are limited! Please click below to reserve your spot.
WOMEN LEAD Seattle Conference: Friday, May 17th, 2019
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at Museum of Flight
- Cost: $189
- More details coming
- Registration will openon March 18th