As part of the mission to challenge its community and inspire meaningful leadership, the School of Leadership Studies presents WOMEN LEAD, an initiative designed to educate and empower women, forge new alliances, and move the needle on workplace equality.
Through programs such as full-day conferences, presentations, workshops, and a new Certificate in Women's Leadership, WOMEN LEAD equips women and men to support and encourage women's advancement.
- A 14-week online/on-campus program designed to support women's advancement in the workplace.
- Anyone (male, female or transgender) with 5 years work experience and/or an undergraduate degree is encouraged to apply.
- Approximate time commitment is 3-5 hours per week online, plus two (2) intensives (2 days each) on Gonzaga's campus.
- Two cohorts run per year: one in the fall, and one in the winter/spring
- Cost: $3,200 (payable in full or in two installments)
- Learn more and apply HERE.
- Save the date for next year: Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- Save the date for next year: Friday, May 15, 2020.