What is coaching?
Professional coaching is a partnership between a coach and client to provide structure, guidance, and support. The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as, "partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential." To view our coaching bureau, click here.
What are the benefits of coaching?
- Helping someone transition out of or into a role
- Development of specific skills
- Identifying and advertising blindspots
- Overcoming procrastination
- Goal-setting practices
- Increased productivity
- Gaining clarity on your values
Our Coaching Process:
1) Email Rachelle Strawther, Director of Leadership Training & Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a phone consultation.
2) During the consultation, you will discuss the goals of the coaching, whether for an individual on your team or for yourself.
3) The coaching client will review our bureau of coaches to determine the best fit based on goals and coaching approach. In many cases, the client's supervisor and HR manager participate in the selection of the coach.
4) Once the coach is identified, we will facilitate a coaching agreement followed by an introduction to the coach. From there, the work begins!
Learn about our coaches, read testimonials, and find out which coach is right for you!