Online learning with 2 virtual immersions.
Fall 2020: September 2nd, 2020 - December 11th, 2020
- Can be paid in full or in two installments of $1,600. No payment is required at the time of enrollment. Bills will be issued to participants in July.
- No federal or institutional financial aid is available for this program.
- Gonzaga employee tuition waiver does not apply.
We offer scholarships of 30% off tuition to anyone employed by a government agency, public sector agency, or 501c3 non-profit (including non-profit educational institutions).
- Either an undergraduate degree or five (5) years of work experience. (An unofficial transcript or copy of degree may be required to demonstrate an undergraduate degree.)
- This course qualifies for eight (8) Continuing Education (CE) credits.
- Successful completion of the course leads to three (3) transferable credits to Gonzaga’s MA in Organizational Leadership or MA in Communication & Leadership. These credits may count as an elective credit, to be applied to the student transcript at the completion of the degree program.