Office of Leadership Training & Development
The Office of Leadership Training & Development (T&D) Advisory Board is a diverse group of leaders from local and regional organizations who are committed to the advancement of leadership in the workplace. Representing a variety of backgrounds and industries, they advise on strategic planning, giving, and special projects that empower students, enhance programmatic outcomes, and promote leadership at all levels. We are extremely grateful to the T&D Advisory Board for their continued commitment to Leadership Studies, as it inspires and brings life to the work of our students, staff and faculty.
- Steve Lee: Director of Information Technology, Integrus Architecture
- Mary Miller: Director of Slow Operations, Northern Quest Casino
- Jodie Olson: Vice President of Human Resources, Horizon Credit Union
- Diane Quincy: Director of Leadership and Organizational Development, Avista Utilities
- Naghmana Sherazi: Communications Coordinator in the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Gonzaga University
- Kirk Wood-Gaines: Senior Director of Human Resources, Jubilant HollisterStier