Authentic Leadership is a 3-day leadership experience that is designed to deepen your self-awareness, develop your leadership identity, and enhance your communication skills. Held at the serene Ross Point Conference Center on the Spokane River (25 minutes from Spokane), this experience has been carefully designed for personal impact. Led by seasoned leadership experts and practitioners, Dick Mandeville and Dayna Coleman-Jones, the program focuses on the following:
Leadership through Storytelling
Personal assessments (360 review, ProfileXT, Emotional Intelligence Profile)
Hands-on, skill-building activities
Closed-door session with executive guest
- Increase self-awareness of your leadership style, strengths, and growth areas.
- Develop greater capacity to motivate and engage others through stories.
- Gain an understanding of emotional intelligence (EQ) and learn skills to increase it.
- Learn best practices in giving and receiving developmental feedback and managing difficult conversations.
- Refine skills in public speaking.
- Gain a broader perspective of leadership perspectives at the executive level.
- UPDATE: The May 2021 session has been postponed due to COVID19. We hope to offer a session in September of 2021. Stay tuned for more info!
- Pre-work (including readings and leadership assessments) begins approximately 1.5 months before the 3-day onsite
- Venue: Ross Point Conference Center, Post Falls, ID (25 minutes from Spokane, WA)
- Accommodations: Each participant is provided with a private, comfortable room and bathroom. Meals are included.
- Cost: $3,200/person (includes accommodation and meals)
- Number of CE credits: 3
- Note: Minimum enrollment required for program to take place. If you register for the program and the minimum enrollment is not obtained, you will receive a refund or have the option of taking a spot in the next cohort.
"Gonzaga’s Authentic Leadership Program is a highly collaborative, intense, and insightful 3-day experience. From crucial conversations to emotional intelligence, the retreat was impactful in examining my own leadership style and provided me with many practical tools. Our time spent around leadership through storytelling was powerful and unique regarding new ways to connect with your audience. The opportunity to spend three amazing days in such a beautiful setting while learning from others was significant in my quest for personal and professional growth." - Tamara Bradley, Avista Utilities
To tentatively reserve your spot in the September 2021 cohort, email Emily Clay at firstname.lastname@example.org