- B.A, University of Montana, 1992
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 1998
In his private practice, Patrick Fannin focuses on complex civil litigation, including construction defect claims, personal injury, and professional malpractice. He has argued and tried various civil matters before a number of Washington and Idaho Courts, including the Washington State Supreme Court.
He is the owner of the law firm Fannin Litigation Group, a boutique firm in Spokane that represents exclusively plaintiffs in civil matters.
As a student, Prof. Fannin helped lead Gonzaga’s National Moot Court Team earn a national ranking. He coaches the National Appellate Advocacy Competition Team and previously served as an Assistant Coach for Gonzaga’s Undergraduate Mock Trial Team.
- Legal Research & Writing I, II, III, IV (Linden Cup), and IV (Non-Linden cup)
- National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- LItigation Skills and Professionalism Lab