(509) 327-5591, x121
- B.A., Gonzaga University, 1980, magna cum laude
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 1984
Professor Miller’ practice focuses primarily on civil litigation and appeals. He is licensed to practice in federal and state courts in Washington and Idaho and in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. His cases typically involve:
- Insurance coverage litigation
- Breach of contract
- Business disputes
- Partnership dissolutions
- Employment and discrimination matters
- Probate disputes
He is a:
- Fellow in the American Bar Foundation
- Member of the Washington State Bar Association, Idaho State Bar Association, Spokane County Bar Association, Defense Research Institute, and the Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association.
- Chancellor for the Episcopal Diocese of Spokane
Prof. Miller received his B.A. from Gonzaga University (1980) and his J.D. from Gonzaga University School of Law (1984) where he was a Thomas More Scholar. Before entering the legal profession, he worked as a broadcast journalist, reporter, and news director for local radio and television stations, and for ABC, NBC, CBS, and United Press International. As an adjunct professor, he has taught Insurance Law at Gonzaga Law School since September, 2000, and has taught Business Law at Whitworth University and International Transactions and Ethics at the Whitworth University MBA program since 2012.
- Insurance Law