Congratulations on your acceptance to Gonzaga University School of Law!
How To Enroll:
Confirm Your Admission
Use Gonzaga's online CASHNet to make your $500 non-refundable deposit.
1. Log on to zagweb.gonzaga.edu.
2. Enter Secure Area.
3. Enter GU ID in User ID.
4. Enter your PIN. First-time user pin numbers will be your birth date as a six-digit number. (January 1, 1978 as 010178). If you have forgotten your PIN, contact the Help Desk at 509.313.5550.
5. Select Electronic Billing, Payment, Deposits, and eRefund.
6. Select Enter CASHNet/Review billing statement, make a payment, enroll in eRefund.
7. Click on Make Payment at the top of the screen. Select Admissions/Tuition Deposit.
8. Select Law: Tuition Deposit for Fall or Summer—$500.
9. Select Make Payment. Verify $500 amount and click Continue.
10. Enter credit card or checking/savings account information. Do not add any spaces, dashes, or punctuation marks. MasterCard, Discover, Diner's Club, and American Express are accepted. A 2.75% service fee is added to the payment amount. No service fee applies to eChecks.
11. Complete your address information.
12. Click Submit Payment.
Deposit Verification: You will receive an email notification confirming receipt of your deposit within a week of receiving the deposit.
Send Your Official Transcript
If you applied before you received your undergraduate degree, the transcript from the degree-granting institution must be sent directly to LSAC once you complete your undergraduate studies. This can be done by sending the transcript request form, provided by LSAC, to your undergraduate institution's Registrar's Office.
Note: If you have not yet received your undergraduate degree, acceptance to Gonzaga School of Law is conditional pending receipt of the official degree transcript from your undergraduate school.
Submit Your FAFSA
Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available at fafsa.ed.gov. You will be notified via email when your financial aid is available. You can then accept your financial aid on ZagWeb at zagweb.gonzaga.edu.
Accept Your Financial Aid on ZagWeb
1. Once you're on the website, click "Enter Secure Area" to log in. When you first log in, your username and password will be set for you. After logging in the first time, you will be prompted to choose your own username and password.
2. Submit your deposit.
3. Accept your financial aid.
4. View your class schedule a couple weeks before orientation.
Note: Username: Gonzaga ID#. Password: Your six digit birthday (i.e., January 1, 1978 becomes 010178).
Visit Gonzaga — Optional
If you haven’t yet visited campus, then schedule your visit online and experience the Gonzaga Law campus firsthand.
“…it’s different at Gonzaga. It’s like a family. Students support each other. There’s great tutoring and mentoring. I couldn’t have picked a better school.” ~Jennifer Wofford, Class of 2014