The Gonzaga University Law Review invites the submission of Articles for our forthcoming Volume 56, to be published in the 2020-2021 academic year. Please send submissions through Scholastica or to GULR@gonzaga.edu.
Below are some general notes that apply to every submission:
- Gonzaga Law Review encourages the submission of unsolicited manuscripts. We regret that manuscripts cannot be returned.
- Gonzaga Law Review reserves the right to determine the final form in which the articles will be published.
- It is the policy of the Gonzaga Law Review to support and further the use of gender-neutral language.
- Please see our submission guidelines for our policies regarding article submissions.
- Submissions must include the following:
- Submission Form
- Direct submissions to email@example.com