Bar exam preparation at Gonzaga Law is holistic—each of the academic and bar support programs are designed to support a student’s holistic academic performance beginning in the first-year and throughout upper-level years to confidently take and pass the bar exam.
Features of the Bar Prep Support program include:
- Extensive training prior to and during the bar exam study period
- Weekly supplemental workshops
- One-on-one bar exam coaching
- One-on-one bar exam course planning advising
- One-on-one bar exam application assistance
- Staff accompany students to testing site as added support