Phi Alpha Delta is a professional law fraternity composed of law students, attorneys, judges, and educators. With nearly 270,000 members across the world, we are dedicated to promoting professional competency, service and achievement within the legal profession.
In fact, one out of six attorneys in North America is a member of PAD.
PAD seeks to provide a forum for law students, undergraduates and professionals to exchange ideas, expand their knowledge, and continue a lifelong association of friendships and business contacts throughout their careers.
And we like to have a little fun here and there.
- In keeping with its motto of service to the student, the law school and the profession, Phi Alpha Delta sponsors public service projects, professional programs, and educational assistance, as well as social activities.
- Dress for Success workshop
- The “Cool Bus”
- Spokane Chiefs hockey games
- Holiday trips to the Ronald McDonald House
- Judge’s dinner
- Turkey challenge
- Canned food drive with Northwest Harvest
- Cool t-shirts
- End-of-the-year dinner at the Spaghetti Factory
$85 initiation fee