The Gender and Sexuality Alliance is devoted to promoting an inclusive law school community for LGBT students, faculty, and staff, as well as their allies.
The organization fulfills this mission through many social, academic, and professional events that create campus dialogue on LGBT civil rights and legal advocacy.
- Organize debates and CLEs on LGBT legal issues
- Bring LGBT legal advocates to the law school to speak
- Fundraise for local LGBT organizations through an annual dance show
- Hold potlucks, barbecues, and other social events for the law school’s LGBT community and allies
- Reach out to HERO, the undergraduate LGBT group
There are no membership fees.