The INCBA Gonzaga University School of Law Student Chapter is a group of students dedicated to the study and practice of current issues within the field of Cannabis law. The association seeks to encourage and facilitate members of the Gonzaga Law community who have an interest in the growing area of Cannabis law to pursue positions where they are actively working with professional attorney mentors in the field.
Purposes and Membership
1. To promote personal and professional development of our members with the resources they need through mentorship, academic support, networking opportunities, professional development, and social events.
2. To provide opportunities for students to have their written work published and receive national recognition in the field of Cannabis law through the International Cannabis Bar Association website, news blog, and other potential outlets.
3. To facilitate face to face meetings, interviews, educational events and social events with potential mentors or employers in the field of Cannabis law through engaging the practicing attorney members of the International Cannabis Bar Association.
4. To organize educational events with current professionals and experts in the field of Cannabis law.
5. To promote active engagement and discussion regarding the comprehensive legal issues and rapid developments regarding the future of the Cannabis law practice.
6. Membership is open to all Gonzaga Law students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Others may join as associate members who may not vote or hold office. The Board will decide club dues, if applicable.
Leadership TeamPansy Watson - President
William Emmal - Vice President
Kathryn Lucido - Public Events Coordinator
Anne Maargraf - Treasurer
Jacob Smith - Secretary