The mission of the AFLC is to provide support for law students who are affiliated with the Armed Forces of the United States, either past or present, as well as to provide information to those students interested in legal career options available in the Armed Forces.
Gonzaga Armed Forces Law Club (AFLC) supports the mission statement of Gonzaga University, University policies, School of Law policies and the policies of the Gonzaga SBA.
- AFLC is committed to support American men and women who have selflessly served our country in upholding their oath to defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic.
- AFLC is open to all Gonzaga Law School and Gonzaga University Students regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.
- Providing information to prospective JAG officers.
- Flag ceremony for Veteran’s Day.
- Veterans appreciation week.
- Legal support to veterans through the local VA.
- Holiday charity drive for children of deployed service members.
There are no membership fees.
President: Mike Fulton