Criteria For Application:
- Available to students in their 3L year during the 2020-2021 academic year (excluding Thomas More Scholars).
- Students must have a GPA over 2.2, have shown improvement in grades, and/or show significant financial need.
- Tuition funds must be used for classes at Gonzaga Law School during the Spring semester.
To Apply, students must submit:
- A current resume
- A one page (maximum) personal essay explaining your current financial needs, how this scholarship will assist your law school experience and any other personal factors you believe the committee should consider.
- Upload as one document by October 31, 2020 at 4pm.
Questions? Contact Bryn Boorman.