Criteria For Application:
- Available to students graduating from Gonzaga Law School in December of 2020 or May of 2021 and sitting for the Bar in July 2021.
- Applicants must have special accommodations for learning; students who parent children with special needs will also be considered.
To Apply, students must submit:
- A current resume
- A one page (maximum) personal essay explaining how Law School has helped you overcome adversities in your life (personal or professional) and any other personal factors you believe the committee should consider.
- Signed photo release form
- Upload as one document below by March 31, 2021 at 4pm
Questions? Contact Bryn Boorman.
Cristine Beckwith ('04) is the owner of Beckwith Law. She began her career as a deputy prosecutor in Pierce County. Realizing her passion was for helping people, she switched sides and began defending clients accused of crime. Before her professional career began, cristine was a member of Law Review, president of the Womens Law Caucus, Moot Court Competition member, and an award recipient in the Client Counseling Competition. Cristine understands the demands of law school and started her scholarship to help Zags who have needed special accommodations for learning. As a parent of a child with a learning disability, she understands the challenges and commends those who have beat the odds to earn a law degree.