Criteria For Application:
- Available to students graduating from Gonzaga Law School in December of 2019 or May of 2020 and sitting for the Bar in July 2020.
- Applicants must have special accommodations for learning; students who parent children with special needs will also be considered.
To Apply, students must submit:
- A current resume
- A one page (maximum) personal essay explaining how Law School has helped you overcome adversities in your life (personal or professional) and any other personal factors you believe the committee should consider.
- Signed photo release form
- Upload as one document below by March 15, 2020 at 4pm
Questions? Contact Bryn Boorman.