Application for Admission
You can complete your application for admission and submit most of your documents online!
As part of the online application, you are required to submit two letters of recommendation. You will submit the request to your recommenders directly from the application for admission. Your referees will be able to fill out a confidential evaluation checklist and upload a letter that will submit electronically directly to us!
Deferral Request process
If you have been accepted into one of our graduate programs but would like to defer your acceptance to a later term, you must complete the following process:
- Contact your program director to discuss the option with them. If you would still like to request a deferral, fill out the request form online.
- Once received, we will forward any requests to the appropriate academic department for final approval, then notify the student of the decision.
- If approved, you will need to request reinstatement before being permitted to enroll in a future term. We encourage you to request reinstatement as soon as you know you can start since our programs are very competitive and may fill with new applicants in the meantime.
- Non-Matriculated Registration Form - Please use this Non-Matriculated Registration form to register for classes if you are not yet fully admitted into a masters program. A completed form must be submitted to the Graduate Admissions office in order to complete registration.
- Professional Certification Candidates: ProTeach Certification Application
- Tuition Deposit Instructions