- A master's degree from an accredited institution
- A valid teaching or ESA certificate
- Currently employed in a K-12 setting in WA State.
- A minimum of 3 years of K-12 educational experience
- A completed application form. Within the application you will be required to submit the following:
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. One should be from your current supervisor and the other from a professional colleague.
- Two (2) nomination letters, one each from your principal and superintendent. These should be simple statements of support permitting you to complete your internship within the district.
- Copy of your resume/CV.
- Written statement of purpose.
- Copy of your teaching or ESA certificate from Washington State.
- Copy of your abuse course taken. This is typically a certificate of completion or a transcript indicating in which academic course you completed the content.
- One (1) official graduate degree-bearing transcript. International applicants must submit foreign transcripts in the original language and an English copy. Final transcripts must bear posted bachelor's & master's degrees from an accredited university.
Please have transcripts mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Gonzaga University School of Education
502 E Boone Ave, Box 25
Spokane, WA 99258-0025.