Cohort applications are open for the 2023-24 school year. Please contact Dr. Catherine Zeisner for more information.
- A master's degree from an accredited institution
- A valid teaching or ESA certificate
- Currently employed in a K-12 setting in WA State
- A minimum of 3 years of K-12 educational experience
Please note that you will need to have the following documents available BEFORE you begin to complete the application. The form WILL time out after a period of inactivity and will NOT save the information you have entered. Once you have the required documents ready, return here and complete the application form or click Apply Now, at the bottom of the page.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. One should be from your current supervisor and the other from a professional colleague
- Two (2) nomination letters, one each from your principal and superintendent. These should be simple statements of support permitting you to complete your internship within the district
- Unofficial Transcript(s)
- State Required Prerequisite Form (Complete the required form here)
- Copy of your resume/CV
- Written statement of purpose
- Copy of your teaching or ESA certificate from Washington State
- Copy of your abuse course taken. This is typically a certificate of completion or a transcript indicating in which academic course you completed the content
- Any Additional Documents you wish to include