Fall 2017 Internships: Poster Presentation Friday, Dec. 1 or Papers due Friday, Dec. 18
Spring 2018 Internships: Poster Draft Due April 20, Presentation Friday, April 27 or Papers due Friday, April 27
If you signed up for your internship on or after Sept. 1, 2017, your final assignment is outlined in your learning agreement which you signed and turned in before beginning your internship. Here is an outline of the assignments.
1. Short description with picture, intern’s name, logo of organization at which internship was completed, job title at organization, major and concentration, and expected graduation date. This description will be broadcast on the screens in the Jepson Lobby.
2. Longer description for publication on website. Description will answer the following questions.
- Who am I?
- Where did I intern?
- What did I do?
- How did my GU business education prepare me for success?
- How did having an internship set me up for future success?
3. Final project. The default final project for an internship is to write a paper on the experiential learning outcomes outlined by the student at the beginning of the internship. The paper requires three pages for each credit earned. See requirements here. However,students may discuss a customized assignment - such as a poster presentation to the faculty and staff of the School of Business Administration - to take the place of a paper.