The GMAT is a standardized assessment required for applicants to the MBA, MAcc, and MSTax programs. The GMAT is comprised of four sections: the Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal.
For additional information on the Integrated Reasoning section, visit the official GMAT website.
At www.mba.com you can download free GMAT Power Prep software, practice exams, and find a testing center near you. We recommend students take at least 3 complete practice exams. Note: Not all study books come with practice tests. We highly recommend you buy a book with practice tests.
Gonzaga's minimum GMAT requirement is a 500 for students with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Students with a GPA below a 3.0 must score proportionately higher on the exam to be eligible for admission. If you do not receive the score that you need to be admitted, you must wait 30 days to retake the GMAT. We will use your best score for the admissions process.
Spokane GMAT Testing Center
Pearson Professional Center
1420 North Mullan Road
Spokane Valley, WA
Phone: (509) 924-6775
*Pearson guarantees a one month window of seat availability and will now be open two Saturdays per month for testing as well as weekdays.
Directions to Testing Center from the School of Business
- Start out going EAST on E Boone Ave toward N Addison St. (.05 miles)
- E. Boone Ave becomes N Addison St (.07 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto E Sharp Ave. (.3 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto N Hamilton St. (.53 miles)
- Merge onto I-90 E toward Coeur D'Alene (5.92 miles)
- Take the Argonne Rd exit-Exit 287 (.34 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto N Argonne Rd (.22 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto E Sinto Ave. (.06 miles)
- End at 1410 N Mullan Rd Spokane Valley, WA
Total Estimated Time: 11 minutes, Total Distance: 7.48 miles