We are committed to developing business leaders who possess solid analytical, critical thinking, communication, and team-building skills, along with a strong sense of social justice. Through small class sizes, dedicated professors, and a challenging curriculum built on Jesuit values, Gonzaga offers an optimal learning environment and community where students develop personally and professionally. Gonzaga’s graduate business programs are AACSB accredited, the most rigorous accreditation body in business education. Only 5% of programs worldwide achieve this distinction.
In our programs, students develop:
- an understanding of the ethical implications of their decisions
- the ability to merge theory and practice in creative ways
- an appreciation for the values of diverse perspectives
- the skills necessary to manage effectively in a rapidly changing world
- a high level of professional competence
- an understanding of the international dimensions of organizations
Location, Location, Location
Gonzaga University is located in Spokane, WA.
- Ranked #9 in Forbes Magazine's "Best Places to Launch a Business and Career"
- Ranked in the top 10 cities with booming employment growth by CNBC
- Named by National Geographic Traveler magazine as one of 29 "Cities on the Rise"
- Ranked #32 "Best Cities for Outdoor Activities" by Niche.com (2020)
- Ranked #41 "Top Places to Live in the U.S." by Livability.com (2019)
- Ranked #77 in CNN's "100 Best Places to Live and Launch"