- February 12th - March Start
5 Start Dates a Year
- January, March, May, September, October
To be eligible for the Master's in Organizational Leadership you must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university.
Please note: Gonzaga must obtain authorization from each state in order to admit students into an online program. The list provided here outlines the current status for each state by program.
- Complete the Online Application
Submit one official transcript from each college or university attended.
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, GU transcripts are ordered by your Admissions Counselor on your behalf.
Official transcripts can be mailed or emailed to:
Virtual Campus Admissions
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
Letter(s) of Recommendation
Provide a minimum of one (two if your cumulative GPA is below a 3.0) professional recommender(s) who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgment, professional practice and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree. Supervisors or past professors are great choices for recommenders. Letters of recommendation are facilitated through the online application. Recommendations from family members are not accepted.
Statement of Purpose
Submit an essay that is well written, organized, and no longer than 1,000 words. It must also include the following:
- Describe your interest in the Organizational Leadership degree
- Assess your strengths
- Describes what you hope to gain from this graduate degree.
- Submit your resume of professional experience.
MAT or GRE Waived:
- If you have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- You have successfully completed a Master’s degree
MAT or GRE Required:
- If you have a cumulative GPA lower than 3.0
- Test scores must be less than five years old
Questions? Contact an Admissions Counselor.
Call or Text (866) 380-5323
Information is subject to change.