There are many options when it comes to financing your master's degree. You can apply for federal financial aid, which is not based on need, check your company for employer reimbursement or gain scholarships. Below you will find more information.
If you have any other questions, our Admissions Counselors can help.
Call or Text (866) 380-5323
Graduate and Doctoral students may be eligible for Federal Stafford Loans. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually to be eligible for federal financial aid. Gonzaga University’s school code is 003778. Students must also be admitted as a matriculated student in a graduate or doctoral program in order to receive federal financial aid.
Graduate and Doctoral students are eligible to receive up to $20,500 in unsubsidized Stafford Loans each academic year (fall semester – summer semester).
- The Master's in Organizational Leadership program has some scholarships available for new students beginning in the program.
- You can access the scholarship application here.
- Gonzaga’s Financial Aid Office maintains a database of scholarships for students to access, search and apply for awards.
Graduate Assistants provide you with some financial help to pursue your degree and offer the following opportunities to further your education.
- Work closely with faculty members
- Gain further expertise in their field; enhance their research skills and develop pedagogical skills
- Acquire experience in leadership, interpersonal effectiveness and performance evaluation
There are a limited number of positions available. For questions or to submit an application, please contact Kristin Telin at 509-313-3485 or email@example.com.
Assistantship Application Deadlines
- August 1st for Fall
- December 10th for Spring
- April 10th for Summer
As a demonstration of our appreciation and respect for military service, we offer a 10% tuition discount to all active service members, active service members’ spouses and veterans. To learn more about benefits and support available to members of the armed services, contact Gonzaga's Office of Veterans Affairs at (509) 313-6596.
- Boeing - 10% Discount*
- Bank of America - 10% Discount*
- Federal Employees - 10% Discount*
- Catholic Diocese of Spokane
Gonzaga University in partnership with the Catholic Diocese of Spokane offers a 50% tuition reduction to qualified full-time teachers, principals and Pastoral/Diocesan Ministers working in schools or parishes under the auspices of the Catholic Diocese of Spokane.
Details can be found here.
*Proof of employment is required for discount.
Employer Tuition Reimbursements
Many organizations offer tuition reimbursement programs. Please check with your benefits department for details.
You can work with the Student Accounts office to set up a payment plan for your tuition.
Call or Text an Admissions Counselor (866) 380-5323