Dr. Shann Ferch has been at Gonzaga University for over twenty years. In addition to teaching in the Master’s in Organizational leadership program, he is also a faculty member for the Doctoral Program in Leadership Studies. His expertise on leadership, organizational culture and the human will to forgive and reconcile, has been published in numerous scientific journals and books including; The Spirit of Servant Leadership with Larry Spears.
Dr. Ferch is a member of the Greenleaf Center for Servant-Leadership Speakers Bureau, providing executive coaching and transformative organizational development, as well as delivering keynote presentations and workshops. He has also served as a visiting scholar in Europe, South America and Asia.
- ORGL 532: Leadership, Justice and Forgiveness
- B.A., Organizational Communication, Pepperdine University
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, Pepperdine University
- M.F.A., Poetry and Fiction, Eastern Washington University
- Ph.D., Systems Psychology, University of Alberta, Canada