Dr. Caitlin Bletscher is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Human Development at Washington State University's Vancouver campus. Dr. Bletscher teaches courses on communication and leadership, families in poverty, family diversity, perspectives in human services, community development, global issues and global citizenship.
Her research interests include global leadership and citizenship, assessment of intercultural competencies within higher education, participatory mixed methodologies, and refugee and migrant studies.
- ORGL 689: Global Citizenship
- B.A., Spanish, George Fox University
- B.A., Organizational Communication, George Fox University
- M.A., Communication and Leadership Studies, Gonzaga University
- Ph.D., Agricultural Education and Communication, University of Florida