Dr. Barbra Kingsley has over 20 years of experience leading a woman-owned consulting firm, which helps organizations align leadership and strategy around clear communication. She has advised and coached numerous leaders as they implement strategic change, providing particular support in the areas of ethical decision making and communicating change effectively.
Dr. Kingsley's research focuses on moral imagination, plain language, consumer testing and organizational communication, which has been recognized with awards from the Society for Business Ethics, the National Association of Government Communicators and the Society for Technical Communication.
- ORGL 610: Communication and Leadership Ethics
- ORGL 620: Leadership Seminar
- B.S., History, Randolph-Macon Woman’s College
- M.A., Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University
- Ph.D., Leadership Studies, Gonzaga University