Ways to give

Ways to Give

Your gift, your way.

Select the one that best fits you from the options below, or contact us if we can help you in any way. 

Credit or debit

Give securely online or call (800) 463-6925 to use your Visa, Mastercard or Discover card


Mail your check made out to Gonzaga University with a note telling us what you’d like your gift to support:

Gonzaga University
Development Office
502 E Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0098 

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Please download this transfer form PDF and return the completed form with a voided check or voided savings deposit slip for bank verification to the address above.

IRA rollover

If you are 70 ½ or older, contact your IRA administrator to make a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA directly to Gonzaga University. Request that a check be made payable to the Corporation of Gonzaga University (Tax ID# 91-0236600) and mailed with your name as donor of record to the address above. Then, call or email the Office of Planned Giving at (800) 388-0881 or plannedgiving@gonzaga.edu to let Gonzaga know how you would like your IRA gift directed.

Stocks or securities

Call (800) 463-6925 for account transfer details.


Questions About Giving?

Send a message
502 E. Boone
Spokane, WA 99258
(800) 463-6925