Every Wednesday on campus, students line up for what has become a lunchtime favorite: COG Salmon. Bring a little bit of Gonzaga home with this healthy, tasty recipe from ZagDining!
Citrus & Herb Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 1 - 4oz Salmon Fillet
- 3 1/2 tsp McCormick/Lawry's Salt Free Citrus Herb Seasoning (contains rosemary, oregano, thyme, chili pepper, orange peel, garlic, sugar, lemon peel, onion and lime)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Vegetable oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the marinade ingredients until well blended.
- Pat the salmon dry and add it to the marinade - stir to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with vegetable oil spray.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and dredge one side of the fillet with the citrus herb seasoning.
- Place the fillet on the sprayed parchment, crusted side up.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for five to seven minutes, or until the fish is firm with a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees.
1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.