Borrowing policy for GU graduate students, GU Law School students, UW medical school students, UW at Spokane faculty/staff, and GU staff.
- Borrowers are responsible for all materials checked out on their card.
- Borrowers are responsible for the awareness of all due dates, renewing materials before they are due, and returning materials on time.
- Items must be returned in good condition as determined by library staff.
- Recalled material must be returned by the recall due date.
- Borrowers are responsible for paying fees associated with lost or damaged items checked out on their account.
- Failure to receive or read an email courtesy notice does not relieve the borrower of the obligation to honor the due date or pay any fees incurred.
|Type of Material||Loan Period||Renewals||Item Limit|
||1 renewals||75 items|
|Popular Books||28 days||No renewals||75 items|
|Curriculum Collection||28 days||No renewals||75 items|
|CDs & DVDs||10 days||1 renewal||75 items|
Laptops, Peripherals, and Study RoomsFoley Library has additional items available for checkout, including:
|Type of Material||Loan Period||Renewals|
|PC Laptops & Chargers||24 Hours||No renewals|
|Mac Laptops & Chargers||4 Hours, Building Use Only||No Renwals|
|Phone Chargers||4 Hours||No renewals|
|Group Study Rooms||3 Hours||No Renewals|
|Group Study Rooms - Law School Student||n/a||n/a|
Books can be renewed via the My Account/Renew Items button on the Foley Library home page, by calling the Circulation Desk at 509-313-5803, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items that circulate are to be returned to the Circulation Desk or one of the book drops. Book drops are located at the front entrance of the library and in the lower level of College Hall.
Borrowed material is subject to recall after two weeks.
Library Account Access
Members of the Gonzaga Community may access their library account using the My Account/Renew Items button on the Foley Library home page. This feature allows patrons to place holds on material and also view current activity on their account such as items checked out, fees owed and holds pending.