Borrowing policy for Alumni Association members.
- Borrowers are responsible for all materials checked out on their card.
- Borrowers are responsible for the awareness of all due dates, renewing materials before they are due, and returning materials on time.
- Items must be returned in good condition as determined by library staff.
- Recalled material must be returned by the recall due date.
- Borrowers are responsible for paying fees associated with lost or damaged items checked out on their account.
- Failure to receive or read an email courtesy notice does not relieve the borrower of the obligation to honor the due date or pay any fees incurred.
|Type of Material||Loan Period||Renewals||Item Limit|
|Books||28 days||1 renewals||75 items|
|Popular Books||28 days||No Renwals||75 items|
|Curriculum Collection||28 days||No renewals||75 items|
|CDs & DVDs||10 days||No renewals||75 items|
Books can be renewed by calling the Circulation Desk at 509-313-5803, e-mailing us at email@example.com, or by asking at the Circulation Desk. You can also review items checked out, due-dates, fees owed and request holds on material.
All items that circulate are to be returned to the Circulation Desk or one of the book drops. Book drops are located at the front entrance of the library and in the lower level of College Hall.
Borrowed material is subject to recall after two weeks.