The Gonzaga University Summer Dance Intensives will focus on Ballet and Contemporary technique with supplemental classes in Jazz, Hip-Hop, Modern, Dance Composition, Pilates and Musical Theatre. Each week will conclude with an informal performance for family and friends.
(Ages 13-20) intermediate/advanced:
July 27-31, 2020
$300 before June 25, $350 after
Senior Sample Schedule*:
10:30-11:50 -Contemporary or Modern
12:30-1:45 -Specialty Class (Jazz or Hip-Hop)
1:50-3:30 -Specialty Class (Musical Theatre, Composition or Pilates)
(Ages 9 -13) beginner/intermediate:
August 3-7, 2020
$200 before July 1, $250 after
Junior Sample Schedule*:
10:10-10:20 -Snack Break
10:20-11:25 -Contemporary or Modern
11:30-12:30 -Specialty Class (Jazz, Hip-Hop or Musical Theatre)
* Schedules subject to change.
For Both Sessions
- Classes taught by Gonzaga University Faculty and guest artists in the Gonzaga Dance Studios and the new Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center!
- Registration includes a SDI t-shirt and dining hall lunch on final day
- University Accommodations not available
- Auditions not required. A placement class will be held on the first day of the workshop.