Gonzaga Students are on the move and making headlines!
- Fernando Rodriguez Perez, Biology alum, is awarded an HHMI Gilliam Fellowship
- Scott Hippe, GU Alum and current UW medical student, writes about his medical school experience
- Andy Henderson wins "Best Lecture Presentation" at the 3rd Annual Pacific NW Undergraduate Research Symposium on Organic Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Isaac Strong and Kirstie Keller: The Rewards of Research, in the Gonzaga University ViewBook (best viewed with Firefox or Safari)
- GU student using lasers and LEGOs in quest for stable hydrogen production