Registration for this event closed on Thursday, March 23 at midnight PDT.
Nike IS NOT able to accommodate individuals who have not registered by the March 23 deadline.
Gonzaga alumni and friends are invited to shop one day at the Nike Company Store in Beaverton, Oregon.
March 25–April 9, 2023
This unique opportunity is brought to you courtesy of the Gonzaga Portland Chapter. Registration is required by Thursday, March 23 at midnight PDT* for admittance and valid for one-time entry into the store. *Nike WILL NOT be able to accommodate individuals who have not registered by the March 23 deadline.
SHOPPING WINDOW DATES
Saturday, March 25–Sunday, April 9
Nike Company Store
3485 SW Knowlton Road
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Monday–Saturday: 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
Sunday:* 10 a.m.–6 p.m. *The store will be closing early on East Sunday, April 9 at 4 p.m.
Please read the following information before registering
- Registration is valid for one-time entry to the Nike Company Store in Beaverton, Oregon during the shopping window: Saturday, March 25–Sunday, April 9, 2023.
- The registration deadline is Thursday, March 23 at midnight PDT*. *Nike WILL NOT be able accommodate individuals who have not registered by the March 23 deadline.
- All registrants age 15 and older must provide government issued/valid college ID at check-in.
Each primary registrant may bring
- Spouse/permanent partner
- Your own children 24 and younger*
- Spouse/partner must provide proof of the same address to accompany you into the store
* Dependent children must be:
- Age 24 or younger with a valid college ID and the same address
- Age 22 or younger with the same address
- Age 15 and older require some form of ID
- Age 14 and younger do not required ID
- Nike kindly asks that you refrain from wearing any competitor brands in the Nike Company store.
- There is a purchase limit of 30 items or $3,000 prior to the discount per transaction/pass.
- Products may not be purchased for resale or reimbursement.
- Nike stores have the discretion to limit quantities to one.
- NOTICE TO ALL STUDENT ATHLETES: National Collegiate Athletic Association rules strictly prohibit high school student student-athletes from receiving special arrangements or “extra benefits” based upon athletic ability. Shopping at the Nike Employee Store is considered by the NCAA to be an “extra benefit”, which may lead to the ineligibility of a student student-athlete.