Alumni Audit Program
Do you have a degree from Gonzaga? If you do and you are a current Alumni Association member, you are eligible to audit lecture courses offered at the undergraduate level during the fall and spring semesters. Cost is $25 per course (cash or check only).
**Courses are open on a space available basis with the consent of the instructor. Modern Language courses are no longer available for audit.
REGISTRATION DATES:Spring: January 17 - 24th.
- Please print the Alumni Audit Form.
- Take the completed form to the Registrar’s office College Hall 229 M-F between 8 am – 5 pm.
- See Carol Huston or Emily Livingston and present your current Alumni Association membership card in order to audit a lecture course, if space is available.
- Once space availability is confirmed with the registrar’s office, graduates must have the audit form signed by the instructor.
- Once all signatures have been obtained and any course fees, if applicable, have been paid, graduates must bring the completed form to the Alumni Office and pay the $25 audit fee per course (cash or check only).
- The maximum number of courses that can be audited is 2 per Fall or Spring Semesters only.
- If you do not have a current Alumni Membership or card, please click here and register and submit payment. You will need to bring a copy of your credit card payment to the Registrar’s office with the completed Audit form to register for the Alumni Audit Program. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 509-313-5999.
Remember, these classes are strictly for your personal growth, there will be no credit/no record kept.
Don’t forget to sign up for the Gonzaga License Plate Program through the Department of Licensing. All proceeds go directly to the Alumni Scholarship Program.