How to settle your Gonzaga Student Account if you are registered for one of the following online programs:
- M.A. Communication & Leadership
- Master of Science of Nursing
- M.A. Organizational Leadership
- RN to MSN Degree
- Master of Sport & Athletic Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.A. Theology and Leadership
Students assume responsibility of all costs incurred as a result of enrollment at Gonzaga University and agree to abide by university policies and procedures. If you are registered for classes, you must make payment or payment arrangements by the published payment deadline. If you have not settled your Gonzaga Student Account each semester, your registration may be cancelled. If your registration is cancelled and you wish to re-enroll, late registration fees and no payment/ no arrangement fees may be added to your account balance.
Due to the anomaly of the online program, including the career and family demands of our students, as well as the two sessions scheduled within one semester, online students have unique questions and concerns related to their student accounts. Please contact Teresa Beratto at 509-313-6840 or email@example.com for assistance.
If you are not going to attend a class or if you must drop a course after the start date, please contact Teresa for information regarding tuition adjustments. Thank you.
Spring B Session 2019 Payment Options:
- Spring B Session billing statements will be uploaded to the CASHNet website beginning in March, 2019. If financial aid will cover your spring balance in full, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 11, 2019, and be sure to include your name and GU ID number in the body of the email. Please do not email us until your billing statement is ready to view on the web.
- If you are paying your Spring B Session balance in full, your payment must reach us by March 11, 2019.
*If you register after March 11, 2019, please contact Teresa Beratto at 509-313-6840 or email@example.com within one business day (excluding weekends and holidays), of your registration. Please visit our "Billing and Payment" page for information about making your payment online.
*Payment online is available through Zagweb by clicking on the Electronic Billing, Payment, Deposits and eRefund link, then click on the link to enter CASHNet at the bottom of the following page, and select Make Payment at the top of the next page. Select Payment on Account and enter the amount you wish to pay and proceed to the payment options.
*A 2.75% service fee is added to the payment amount when paying with a credit or debit card. CASHNet accepts eCheck payments without charging a service fee. eCheck payments are made by using your checking/savings account number and your bank's routing number.
- For inquiries, please contact Teresa Beratto at 509-313-6840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that you MUST complete one of the above options or your Blackboard access will be disabled and your classes cancelled!